“I LOVE LIFTING. LIFTING’S MY FAVORITE”
Some say favoritism is bad. Get off it; we’re not talking about choosing one of your kids. [Pro tip: choose the one you know won’t put you in a home when you’re old.] . Awkward—moving on… Lifting. That CAN [and should] be your favorite. I quote the great Buddy the Elf: “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to [drop the bar] loud for all to hear.” I’m pretty sure that’s how it goes.
About The Tee
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit