Nothing goes together better than lifting and tacos. Carne asada, chicken, carnitas, fish, shrimp—I’m getting hungry just thinking about the possibilities. This shirt is a reminder that the heavy lifts come first. Protein recovery in a fresh-made corn tortilla, with house-made guacamole and pico de gallo…I need to stop. Get the shirt, let’s lift, then I’ll see you at the taqueria.
About The Tee
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit