Deep squats, spotting a buddy on the bench on a heavy lift—we all get the urge. The risk isn’t just the aroma, but the sudden evacuation may be misleading. Nothing like relieving the valve under pressure only to find more than gas is escaping. Best avoid it all together. That’s what the rest break between sets are for. Hit the squat then hit the restroom. Your mates will thank you.
About the Tee
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit